A Himalayan salt lamp is a natural light source that may help improve indoor air quality, improve mood and reduce indoor allergens.Small amounts of water vapor is present in the air and can carry things like mold, bacteria, and allergens. Salt lamps attract this water vapor and those items it carries to its surface and removes them from the air. When the water vapor evaporates, this may generate a small amount of negative ions which work to neutralise electromagnetic radiation and provide a calming, cleansing effect.





Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp

    • Leave your Himalayan crystal salt lamp switched on for a continuous source of healing negative ions.
    • To clean the lamp, switch it off and wipe it with a slightly damp cloth.
    • If the lamp is switched off for a few days or longer, cover it with an airtight bag to prevent the accumulation of moisture.
    • Use a quality electric lead and globe, or use a USB lead to plug your lamp directly into your computer and save electricity.


  • 100% pure himalayan crystalline salt

© 2018. All rights reserved by Functional Performance Lab Pty Ltd.